Terrific Italian-Made T-Shirts for Ladies

I love my t-shirts. They're young. Hip. Trendy. They can also be worn under a business suit to add some funk to an otherwise drab look. Of course, we know they can be worn with jeans. Whether casual, flirty, sexy or just plain old comfortable, t-shirts are a must-have in anyone's wardrobe. C'mon. Admit it. We all have them.
In this article, I'm going to focus on ten t-shirts from Italy's best and brightest fashion houses that show that t-shirts don't have to be grungy. They are often quite fashionable. And, as I firmly believe, they'll never go out of style!
Hey, who says a t-shirt has to look casual! Hmm? I know I didn't. This long-sleeve jersey from Blumarine has a boat-slit neckline. The fabric is smooth and looks almost silky. The piece is unlined and made of 100% rayon! I love the little shoe-string laces on the sides and the sexy peek-a-boo sleeves that show a hint of skin! You can pair this shirt with a skirt of any length, dressy or casual pants and; of course, jeans. It's so versatile you will probably want to buy more than one!
From the Armani Collezione, we get yet another gorgeous, designer t-shirt. This stretch jersey tee has a boat slit neck. Its sheer print gives the hint of skin while covering you up in complete comfort. The long sleeves are great for winter or spring. The item is beautiful enough to be w