With Lady Gaga launching rubber bands to help tsunami, earthquake and nuclear meltdown victims in Japan, let's take a look at what type of rubber bands are in trend for the spring summer season. Today is the "Rubber Band Day" so sport a rubber band and look cool and unique this season.
Rubber bands have never really gone off trend. In 2010, apart from the usual, trendy men's fashion rubber band watches, a ball gown rubber band dress were in trend. This spring summer season take a look at what's in and what's out in the rubber band trend.
Rubber Band Trend For Spring Summer Fashion 2011 -
1. A rubber band for a cause - set the trend for a cause by wearing a Lady Gaga designer bracelet. The bracelet costs about $5 and the proceeds will help the Japan victims. Your style will a have a special meaning and a message to people around you.
2. Colorful rubber band bracelets – rubber bands as bracelets are much more comfortable in spring summer than bangles or metallic bracelets. They are light, bright and just right for the season.
3. Rubber bands to style your hair - to look stylish one doesn't always have to let hair loose. It is best this spring summer if you flaunt trendy high ponytails or ballerinas with colorful floral rubber bands.
4. Rubber band To accessorize your hand - colorful rubber bands may not only be worn as a bracelet but can also be sported like a watch strap. Match your dress with the colored rubber band and flip the dial for a trendy look.
5. Rubber band for your ankles - those tye-die, glowing, animal print, beach collections of rubber bands can also be worn on ankles and can be flaunted with denims or 3/4 pants. Glow rubber bands can even be worn for parties.