Skin & Make-up routine for troubled / blemished skin

 



This is my first video about make-up & skin, in the future I will make more.

I have troubled skin, but most people don't notice it because I know to cover it up very well.
Always when I tell them I have acne, they don't believe me.
But believe me I have it, it is gotten less in the years, but I still have it,
especially on my chin.

In this video I want to show you the products I use to keep it all under control.
It has taken years to try out different products and finding the ones that work for me,
maybe it also can work for you.

I think it is important to wear good make-up if you want to use make-up.
Because my skin is also very sensitive I am allergic for many products,
so with this I also had to try out each and every product before I was sure if I could use it.

I can use all products from Chanel, Maybelline and Gosh, but from MAC I cannot use their liquid foundation because it contains too much alcohol, all their other products are fine.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
I also use allot of other make-up brands, but it is too much to write it all down,
but If you have a specific question about a product, don't hesitate to ask.

I hope this video can help you out with your skin!