Nice Decoration Designing

snowday


And just like that, winter arrived. I don't remember the last time we got snow before Christmas, but at least its one wish we can now cross off the list.

Booted, gloved, layered, frosted, hot cocoa-ed, Chexmixed, loud kids were not part of yesterday's studio plan. It is now part of today's plan. Yet the word plan for what the day will likely become, is silly. This one always finds her chair though, right under my nose as I work. This studio, with the garage underneath, gets quite cold (9 degrees outside, last check!). Being in the business of fabric and quilts comes pretty lucky. She's nestled under her new favorite, which is another version of the Love Emblem.

A quick word to say thanks to my friends at Delish Magazine for sharing our little Q&A in their lovely Winter edition online mag. I really enjoyed our chat, which likely means the feature may document me rambling, but if you're putting off anything, this should help you do that for about 10 minutes.

Okay, I might pretend like I'm a good mom for a bit and make a batch of loukoumadesto rise while the kids are still konked out on the playroom floor.
Stay warm, xo, Anna
 
Love Emblem
love.emblem.throw
weekend.work


Free Pattern download: Love Emblem Throw + Pillows

More free love. Other images, here and here for this project. Have fun! I think I forgot to add fabric requirement for the heart fabric, but uhh, I'll leave it up to you. How big is your heart anyway? Huge, I'd say.



As for me, I'll be spending some time on this little pillow version for Roman's big boy bed (he's not in it yet, don't go cardiac on me) because we could use a little softness around Mr.Ruff-n-Tumble (-n-adorable).